Mac iPhoto Recovery
How to restore lost pictures after iPhoto library crash?
Are you looking to recover lost pictures from Mac volumes after iPhoto library crashes on Mac Mini? If yes, then you are at the right place. Lost or deleted pictures and other image files from Mac volumes can be easily recover using Mac iPhoto Recovery software. You can simply retrieve deleted images from iPhoto library on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Leopard and Lion by using this award winning software.
Most probably, Mac iPhoto library may have crashed on your Mac Mini due to the following reasons-
- Unsuccessful synchronization of photo files of digital camera with Mac iPhoto library
- Abruptly pulling out data cable of digital camera or cell phone from Mac Mini during transfer of pictures or other media files
- Any sought of virus attack on Mac Mini due to transfer of viruses and malwares from digital camera to Mac Mini
- Journal corruption on Mac resulting in deletion of log files of Mac iPhoto library
- Transfer of corrupt pictures from camera to Mac Mini that may have corrupted by faulty firmware of digital camera
- Accidental formatting of Mac volumes or corrupt partitions on Mac might even lead to loss of pictures from Mac iPhoto library
What so ever be the cause losing favorite pictures is always painful. Therefore, to retrieve pictures from MacBook Air after iPhoto hangs while trying to import photos or to restore lost pictures due to any other reason, you will need Mac photo recovery software. Mac iPhoto Recovery is one such tool that is best in business for recovering lost pictures after iPhoto library crash. You can restore all your lost pictures, images, RAW images of professional DSLR’s and other photo files after iPhoto crash on Mac Mini by using this industry recommended software. This software is reviewed by many industry experts over the globe and had even received lot of testimonials from its satisfied customers. Thereby it has been concluded as one of the best software that can restore missing GIF pictures from iPhoto 11 as well as from any other data loss scenarios.
To avoid losing priceless collection of pictures in future due to Mac iPhoto library crash on Mac Mini or because of any other reason, try to take regular backup of your important pictures and other media files in external storage drives such as USB flash drive, Apple Time Capsule, FireWire drive or other flash memory cards.
Instead, if you are looking to restore lost pictures on Mac, download Mac iPhoto Recovery software and get back all your lost or deleted pictures on Mac Mini. Its specially designed algorithms will successfully recover lost pictures after iPhoto crash and even recovers photos from iPhoto trash and from other data loss scenarios. The software has capability to restore more than 300 different types of files including RAW image files of professional DSLR cameras. Moreover, iPhoto recovery software gives you an option to preview the recovered pictures prior to restoration. In this way, you can judge software’s functionality before you purchase the licensed version for saving the recovered pictures. Suppose you need to recover the lost documents on Mac, then you can also use the another version of this tool which is available easily.
- Download and install Mac iPhoto Recovery on your Mac machine. Open the software to launch home page as shown in figure 1
- On home page, click "Recover Photos", then choose Mac volume as shown in figure 2, and press next
- Check the list of recovered pictures as shown in figure 3. After successful preview, you can buy and activate the software to save all your valuable pictures back on Mac
Figure 1: Home Page
Figure 2: Select Mac Volume
Figure 3: List of Recovered Pictures